This blog is about Oliver & Juliane's journey round the world for five months. We are going to visit countries such as: Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Chile, Argentina, Brasil, Bolivia, Peru, Panama, Mexico.

14 januar, 2007

Luang Prabang, Laos - Part 5



On our last evening in Luang Prabang we prepared some cookies for the Monks and their Morning alms. Every morning around 6 o'clock, the monks walk around town and collect food from the people. Thavone, the guesthouse manager, helped us.





Finally, some pictures from our way to the Thai border. Although only a 250 km distance, it took us more than 2 days to get there by boat.





5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

I have heard the food there is fantastic. I hope you get to entertain your tastebuds with something exotic. I know I would not mind something a little more exciting than rugbröd :)
Elísa

16 januar, 2007 09:02

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hej Juliane og Oliver.
Sikke nogle fantastiske billeder. Hvilken oplevelse det m? vaere! Det fremgaar ogsaa af jeres beskrivelser. Haaber I havde en god nytaarsaften. Vi glaeder os til at se og hoere mere fra jer.
Vi havde en god tur til Gran Canaria.
Skulle hilse fra Jonas, Jesper og Mette.
Jan.

16 januar, 2007 13:36

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

hej soes og oliver
Flotte flotte billeder:) Det ser rigtig flot ud det store toerklaede du har Juliane.. Glaeder mig til at se det I har sendt hjem til mig.. Der er kommet sne herhjemme nu... uhh meget koldt.. Haaber I har det godt.. Knus Johanne

23 januar, 2007 18:09

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

hej soes og oliver
Flotte flotte billeder:) Det ser rigtig flot ud det store toerklaede du har Juliane.. Glaeder mig til at se det I har sendt hjem til mig.. Der er kommet sne herhjemme nu... uhh meget koldt.. Haaber I har det godt.. Knus Johanne

23 januar, 2007 18:09

 
Anonymous Anonym said...

Hello you two,

Thank you very much for your emails - it's always good to have some exciting pictures to look at when studying for the exams...
Now that I'm done with that, I've returned to Madrid where I have some 5 months left.
Take care and watch the spiders :-)

The best from Brian

24 januar, 2007 09:14

 

Send en kommentar

<< Home