This blog is about Oliver & Juliane's journey round the world for five months. We are going to visit countries such as: Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Chile, Argentina, Brasil, Bolivia, Peru, Panama, Mexico.

03 maj, 2007

Machu Picchu, Peru

The arrival at the sungate was first rather disappointing becuase there was fog everywhere. When we went down the last 30 minutes or so we could see already a bit more and after 2 hours it was compeltely sunny and we had a beautiful sight.








1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Hi guys, I can see you are more or less going to the same places in Peru and Bolivia as I did. Isn´t it lovely? :) I still have the mittens I bought in La Paz which always make my fingers green when I wear them. I have to admit though that I didn´t dear to taste the guinneapig but I tried sheep-intestine soup in Cusco now beat that!
Cheers
Elísa

23 maj, 2007 09:56

 

Send en kommentar

<< Home